Thursday, July 10, 2014

Groundhog Day

Remember the movie? With Bill Murray. He wakes up every morning and he relives the same day over and over and over! 

That's the way I feel right now! 

Just when I think I have everything pretty much organized in this house we bring more things in and I am back at it again.  And I have this crazy notion that there is a place for everything and everything in its place!!

I also live in a state between feeling like a prisoner inside these walls to a heart of gratitude because I have the time necessary to get things done.

I had some fun yesterday working on bookshelves. This room is still not ready for furniture. More painting and trim work to do but here is a sneak peak. And you know it will probably all change and look nothing like this when I get finished!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment