1. The owners have been gone for several years and have rented it out. Need I say more? It's in bad shape.
2. The neighbor's house looks like Sanford and Son, unkept yard and old broken down cars all over the place. And we would share a driveway with them.
So why do we keep going back? Can't really answer that except for maybe TWO reasons:
1. We think we could possibly get it for a good price because of its condition and the owners eagerness to sell. There are not many subdivisions in this area and this is one of the nicer ones.
2. I can see myself living here. I have not been able to do that with any of the other houses we have looked at. I need to be able to do that. When I close my eyes at night I decorate! Sometimes I decorate other people's houses. Sometimes I decorate my own. Lately I have been decorating this house! Crazy! I know!
Truly we understand that if this not the house for us then doors will close! TWO of which could be:
1. The owners not accepting our offer
2. A major problem with the house after an inspection that would cause us to back out.
Until then TWO things we will do:
TWO more pics of this house: