Wednesday, November 30, 2011

More Ornaments

A few more of my favorite ornaments:

Victorian heart

Butterfly

Santas

Tassel

Red and gold glass

Fitz and Floyd

I never spend a lot of money on ornaments and it's hard to find pretty ones on sale after Christmas because they are picked over by then so I buy most of them at discount stores like T J Maxx or Tuesday Mornings.  The Fitz and Floyd ornament is the only one I remember ever buying after Christmas.  It was at Belks and was on sale for a ridiculously low price, $2.00 if I remember correctly.    

Here are some vintage Shiny Brite ornaments that belonged to my mom and my grandmother.  I use to put them on my tree, but have broken several over the years so I had to quit hanging them.  Now I display them in a bowl.  
They will always be among my favorites!    

1 comment:

  1. Visiting from The Thrifty Decor,
    I so love those Christmas tree decorating ideas including this one.
    Lovely decors and ornaments, lovely colors. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete