Wednesday, April 30, 2014

THREE, THREE...

THREE big white MANSIONS for sale in the same neighborhood IN ONE!!

I thought you may enjoy a tour of three beautiful houses for sale here in the historical district of Ennis Texas. I have had the privilege of being inside the first two. They are spectacular. If I were a few years younger and a few dollars richer, I would buy one!! 

This is the Raphael House, located at 500 W Ennis Avenue.  It is listed for $550,000.00. Built in 1906, it has 3,814 square feet with 6 bedrooms and 6.5 bathrooms. The current owner is a Dallas based Interior Designer. 











The Matthews Atwood House, located at 307 N Sherman Street. It is listed for $289,000.00. Built in 1908, it has 4,483 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. 











The Moore House, located at 400 W Denton Street. It is listed for $850,000.00. Built in 1905 it has 6,956 square feet with 5 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, and 2 half baths.










2 comments:

  1. I do a weekly series on homes for sale - this just totally floors me - honestly.
    In my corner of the world ( Montreal ) these houses would be millions of dollars - that one for under 300,000 blows me away!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I follow your blog, Suzan and love the houses you feature. I love yours too, by the way. We are on our way to purchasing an old house that will need a lot of TLC! We are blown away by houses in other areas with little square footage and even run down that are in the millions!!

      Delete