Thursday, September 15, 2011

Coffee? Anyone?

B.J. brought 7 coffee sacks home from Louisiana a couple of weeks ago that were given to him.  Free is good!! They are HUGE.  Not sure what I am going to do with them yet other than maybe make some pillows.  Burlap is a really big thing right now for making pillows, curtains, and upholstering furniture.  The first thing I will do is wash them.  Beans were left in some of the sacks and they do not look or smell like I would have ever expected.  The beans are a whitish color and the sacks smell REALLY bad.  I guess there's a process to making coffee smell good.  And it didn't happen before they were put into these sacks!!      








What am I working on right now?  Still this:





And this:




And this:




Why do I start so many things at one time?  Hopefully, I can get at least one of my projects finished soon so I can post a before and after!

No comments:

Post a Comment