Saturday, November 15, 2014

Christmas Overload

Here is where we spent Saturday morning. 

Christmas Warehouse Arlington Texas.  



Too much stuff, too many people, too high priced;  in my opinion anyway! I refuse to pay 800.00 for a tree or 50.00 for a single piece of garland, especially when it would take several pieces to decorate anything!!

It was, however, a beautifully decorated store and a great place to get ideas. 

 Colorful, cute and whimsical.





Trees galore! This is not all of them and I didn't take a pic of the room full of the undecorated ones for sale. 






I love this!


 And this:


Santa was around every corner











Oops, where did he go?


The overhead decor was stunning!




The Tea Room



Still a touch of fall




If I could have taken anything in the store home it would have been these.


Loved the angel.


And carolers


And the nativity 


The one single item in the entire store (that I saw, anyway) that indicated the reason for ALL of this!















No comments:

Post a Comment