Thursday, October 2, 2014

The "Sweetest"!!

My sweetie came home from work yesterday and surprised me with a gift. I spotted these scales a few weeks ago at an antique store, loved them, told him so, but didn't buy them. So he went back to get them for me. He even wrapped them! Should have taken a pic of the box and wrapping paper (wedding) and the bow that covered the hole he had to cut out of the top of the box to make it all fit...it truly was a sight to behold.  It was the sweetest thing ever, really!! 




He gave me this card first.



Is this not the sweetest??  Is he not the sweetest?? 

He told me that there IS actually a "Sweetest Day" this month. It's true. I looked it up. (created by Hallmark I am sure) 

But nonetheless, I would like to wish you a very happy Sweetest Day a few days early! 

Lynn 


 













No comments:

Post a Comment