Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Wild & Crazy

I found this quote on Pinterest. (Where else?)



This is something I use to remind my children of from time to time when they were growing up because I firmly believe it to be true!

My friends may be few, but they are loyal, like-minded, selfless, and cherish my friendship as well.

And three of them are wild and crazy!  Well, actually, more crazy than wild!  And to be perfectly honest mostly crazy when we are all together!  (They are going to kill me for posting these pics)



The four of us took a trip together last year, and laughed and cut up all the way to Mexico and back.  It wasn't our first "adventure" and there has NEVER been a lack of fun and "craziness" when we hit the road or high seas!!

We will soon be on another adventure and I can't wait to see what lies ahead!  The only thing I can be sure of is that it will not be this:



Only because we will stay on dry land this time!!




  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lynn~
    You are so right! Real friends are few and to be treasured for what they bring to our lives.
    You girls look like you had a fine time! haha
    Have a great adventure this time around~
    go get into all kinds of trouble. ; )
    xo,Tina

    ReplyDelete