Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Brass Tray

I bought this tray last July at an antique store in Oxford, MS.  Only $4.00!!  I LOVE the claw feet!  The other thing I love about it is something that use to drive me nuts: Tarnish!  When I first got married, I had a set of pots and pans with copper bottoms.  I hated them because I thought I had to keep them sparkling and shiny.  Not anymore!  I love the patina.
    

I put it in "storage" (aka known as my dauther's bedroom) knowing one day I would brainstorm a good use for it.  Last night the brainstorm came.  

Don't you think this looks better than just having the remotes scattered around everywhere?  I may think of a way to trim it out for Christmas, but then after that I'm pretty sure this is where you will find it hanging out!

Linking to Coastal Charm Nifty Thrifty Tuesday; Knick of Time Tuesday

1 comment:

  1. Great use for the tray and it is a beautiful tray. Audrey

    ReplyDelete